Local Field Sales Representative
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Job Purpose Summary: The Field Sales Representavie is responsible for building and maintaining professional relationships with local wholesale accounts in order to grow sales and increase brand presence in Jackson and Teton Valley.
- Manage & Execute local sales initiatives.
- Achieve sales goals for assigned territory and accounts.
- Conduct deliveries special events, sampling events and demo’s as needed.
- Train wholesale and retail accounts on the Kate’s Real Food brand.
- Work in collaboration with other sales team members for the market to achieve sales targets, introduce new sales/marketing initiatives and execute sales/brand strategy.
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times.
Travel: Driving to visit local accounts in Jackson, WY. Once per week travel to Victor, ID for meetings.
FLSA Employment Status: Non-Exempt (20 hrs per week).
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Marketing concentration is preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ sales experience preferred
- Experience creating, evaluating, managing, and improving sales
- Experience building ↦ maintaining relationships
- Experience creating and analyzing sales/financial data
- Bar industry passion and the appreciation of the culture that goes with it
- A results driven, energetic, confident personality
- Have strong local contacts – know the local marketplace
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, Quickbooks, & Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to drive and have a valid driver’s license