Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate
Ingredients: organic certified gluten free oats, organic honey, organic peanut butter, organic brown rice crisps, organic dark chocolate, organic dried apricots, organic raisins, organic sunflower seeds, organic sesame seeds, sea salt
Allergen Information: Product contains peanuts and is manufactured on equipment that also processes tree nuts (coconut, almonds) and milk.
Take The Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bars With You
Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bars are light and portable, but packed with nutrition and flavor. They are the perfect solution for a meal-on-the-go or replenishing snack. Throw them in your backpack for hiking or climbing, stash them in your glove box or golf bag, or bring them boating. When you get hungry mid-adventure, you won’t have to stop or scramble for sustenance. Make sure you have enough to share with your friends, family, or team with a Peanut Butter Dark ChocolateBar Box.
You can also purchase organic energy bars for everyday use. Simplify snacks or replace a meal with filling organic meal bars that are easy to take to the office or eat during a long commute. You can make sure you get the fuel you need, maintain energy, and avoid mid-day starvation with a quick, easy, and delicious lunch or afternoon pick-me-up.
Why Choose Organic Meal Bars?
A product labeled only as “non-GMO” may still contain other harmful ingredients. However, USDA certified“]organic products are free from GMOs, as well as other contaminants like pesticides and herbicides. Kate’s Real Food is made from both non-GMO and 100% organic ingredients, including all-natural sweeteners, to ensure you are getting the most nutritious product without sacrificing flavor.
When you consume products that contain processed ingredients and refined sugars, your body reacts in a similar way as when you eat candy. You may feel great for a few minutes, but an energy crash is inevitable. You may feel long-term side effects as well, such as mood changes, weight gain, or persistent low energy. Organic meal bars, will keep you feeling full, satisfied, and energetic for much longer, and without negative long-term concerns.
Benefits of Real Food
Not only do you get essential vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber with a delicious Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bar, but you’ll benefit in numerous other ways. Consuming whole, or real, foods can positively impact your body and brain. Check out some of the benefits of eating real food below.
- Oats help control blood sugar levels and lower the risk of diabetes
- Complex carbohydrates give you longer lasting energy
- Sustainable production decreases the amount of environmental waste caused by processing plants
- Honey helps reduce inflammation, which lowers the risk of heart disease
- Using honey as a sweetener means there is no need for processed sugar, which can lead to diabetes and obesity
- Choosing real food over processed food helps you maintain good brain health and prevent mental illness
- Organic sunflower seeds provide good fats and promote a healthy heart
- Whole foods are good for your skin
- Dark chocolate can help protect against sun damage and is also loaded with magnesium
- Satisfying organic meal bars made from real food ingredients help prevent overeating by keeping you full longer
- Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Bars satisfy your sweet tooth without any added sugar and can help reduce sugar cravings
- Foods low in sugar are better for the health of your teeth and gums
- Real food contains no chemical additives, so you know exactly what you are putting into your body
- When comparing cost, eating real food your immune system strong and healthy
- Foods high in fiber help you feel full longer and boost digestive function and metabolism